The computer has already firmly entered our everyday life and listening to music at work on it has become commonplace. Sound Twins is a desktop, shelf speaker system with a diameter of 200 mm. It is also possible to bundle a Bluetooth wireless module.
- Efficiently reproducible frequency range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Characteristic sensitivity: 86 dB
- Electrical resistance: 4 Ohm
- Power limit: 30W (RMS)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-50 W
- Type of low-frequency design: bass reflex
- Case Diameter: 200 mm
- Net weight gross / 1 gross: 2.2 kg
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 320x210x210 mm
- A special combination of spherical bodies and balanced, carefully selected dynamic heads
- Increased detail of the reproduced sound
- Only manual careful assembly
- Quality control at all stages of production
- The ideal ratio of the outer size of the case and its volume
- Stylish, expensive design.
In the passive version, they perfectly replace any satellites from the computer set 2 + 1. Simply connect the Sound Twins to the amplifier – the subwoofer, instead of the available regular speakers – we are sure that with the updated set of acoustics your music library will sound like never before. Surprise how saturated the computer sound can be, with such a small system size!
In the active version – they are enclosed with a built-in digital amplifier 2x30W, in which case you will not need to buy an additional one.
Available colors for the balls: