“Sound Bubbles” is an excellent Hi-Fi acoustics shelf. The series is a two-band and broadband shelf speakers. There are simplified versions for installation on a computer desk, or bookshelves. Optional-built-in amplifier.
- Efficiently reproducible frequency range: 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Characteristic sensitivity: 87 dB
- Electrical resistance: 4 Ohm
- Power limit: 50 W (RMS)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30-50 W
- Type of low-frequency design: bass reflex
- Case Diameter: 250 mm
- Net weight / gross weight (1 pc.): 5.6 kg
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 280x380x250 mm
- A special combination of spherical bodies and balanced, carefully selected dynamic heads
- Increased detail of the reproduced sound
- Only manual careful assembly
- Quality control at all stages of production
- The ideal ratio of the outer size of the case and its volume
- Stylish, expensive design.
Dimensions in diameter: in the two-way version, 250mm and 300mm, in the broadband desktop -200mm.
The most democratic in design is the acoustic system of a spherical type. “Funny” balls, mounted in shelves, organically look in any interior and will be suitable for upgrade, if you need active computer speakers. It is important to understand that you will receive not just computer speakers that everyone has and, moreover, often have a fairly primitive design, you will get a unique product, both from the design point of view and from the point of sound. Try them once you are unlikely to use any other speakers.
But that’s not all: they are mobile and can rotate within small limits. This will provide you with the necessary comfort at your home computer and will allow you to fully enjoy the excellent sound. You will be able to hear new sounds in your old favorite tracks
Turn “Sound Bubbles” and direct the sound to a comfortable channel!
Available colors for the balls: